You are cordially invited to attend a weekly meeting of the Maverick Toastmasters Club!
- Day: Weekly Tuesdays
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm: Meet & Greet / Brown Bag Dinner - bring your dinner and chat with others
- 7:00 - 8:15 pm: Club meeting
- 8:15 - 9:00 pm: Game time for those who are able to stay
- Upcoming Events:
An open invitation is extended to you and your friends to attend any and all of the following events:
- Gniteem Drawkcab Open House: May 21, 2013
Experience a Maverick Meeting in reverse! - click on the image for full-size flyer.
- Pirate Theme Open House: June 18, 2013
- Regular Meeting Location: Sun Valley High School, 1143 South Lindsay Rd (Northeast corner of Lindsay and Southern), Mesa, AZ 85204. Click here for map and/or turn-by-turn directions.
- RSVP to email@example.com or leave a message at 480.892.3777. RSVP is not required - you are perfectly welcome to simply show up - but we'd love to know ahead of time that you're coming so that we can be ready to greet you properly.
- GET IN THE GAME!
As part of Maverick Toastmasters' commitment to fun and fellowship, we stay behind after each meeting to play cards or other games together. Get in the game by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer for an open role. And don't worry - one of our experienced mentors will train you for your role ahead of time!